Accurate Corrosion Control, Inc. and its subsidiary Inyon Corrosion Services, LLC will comply with appropriate safety and security laws and regulations such as those established by:
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- The Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- All other applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations
- Pipeline and Hazard Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
Accurate Corrosion Control, Inc. (ACCI) is vitally interested in job safety at our facilities and during the performance of all projects. It is our desire and intent to create an atmosphere on each project that fosters and encourages safety at all times in order to prevent injury to any person. ACCI established a Safety Program, including a Safety Manual called the Injury Illness Prevention Program. The program includes a General Safety section to establish an overall procedural framework and general minimum safety guidelines applicable to all ACCI employees and subcontractors.